- All plaster reproductions are for indoor use only. The resin, bronze or marble works can also be exhibited outdoors. For plaster reproductions we mean Italian alabaster gypsum or alpha gypsum reinforced with vegetable fibers and / or metal reinforcements treated with anticorrosive. The resins are added with inert materials, glass fiber, and / or metal reinforcements treated with anticorrosive and anticondensation.
- Each artwork is made individually by hand using artisanal method when ordering, small variations are possible. Small differences are possible between the product shown on the site and the real product since they are individually unique and irreproducible craft products. The wooden frames, where present, may differ slightly. The colors of the bases, where present, may differ slightly. The marble bases are supplied with colors according to availability. The patinas where present can differ slightly.
- It takes two to eight weeks for delivery unless otherwise agreed. Most orders are shipped within two weeks.
- Please specify the type of finish patina when ordering, small variations in color are possible.
- Free discount, depending on the type and amount of purchase, is applied to schools and art academies.
- We rent decorative sculptures for film sets, photo shoots, drawing sessions, studios, corporate events. An insurance policy is required by the customer, otherwise a deposit for the total value is required for the duration of the rental.
- The quotes are valid for 15 days from the date of issue.
- All orders must be paid in advance. The minimum amount for online orders is 50 euros plus VAT.
- Payment methods: Bank Transfer; PayPal, Cash. For orders over € 200 PayPal fees are charged to the customer.
- Goods are shipped with FedEx, TNT, UPS, DHL or other courier according to availability. On request we make professional packaging with national or international shipping. The cost is determined by the weight, the size of the package and the postal code. The goods travel at the risk of the purchaser.
- All customs duties and taxes are the responsibility of the buyer. Customs fees must to be paid by the buyer. We are not responsible for additional customs fees.
- Our goods are packed by experienced personnel with professional packaging and materials approved by the couriers. We are not responsible for goods not collected or left beyond the terms of storage allowed by couriers.
- Goods is shipped at the customer’s risk. The couriers are solely responsible for any damage during transport. We exonerate ourselves from any responsibility for any damage found or lost. Please examine the goods upon arrival.
- We offer an insurance service (optional). In the rare event that an item arrives damaged, the claim must be made directly to the courier. In the case of insured shipping, we will proceed with a replacement after receiving the damaged item back (shipping must be paid by the buyer), subject to reimbursement from the insurance company. The damaged cast must remain available for damage inspection. The original packaging must be saved in all its parts.
Returns are not accepted, all sales are final as pieces are hand made on order.
(D.L. 6 settembre 2005, n. 206; Codice del Consumo, a norma dell’articolo 7 della legge 29 luglio 2003, n. 229 – Articolo 59 Codice del Consumo punto C).
- The production of the ordered goods begins upon receipt of payment. Our items are made on order and expressly optimized for the ordering customer. Any cancellation request received after putting into production cannot be accepted, therefore the order will be processed and the goods made and will be shipped.
- The production of the order starts when the payment is received. Our works are produced to order and optimized specifically for the ordering customer. Any cancellation request received after start of production cannot be accepted and the goods will be sent.
- We are not responsible in case of damages of any nature, deriving from the installation and/or from the use of the product in an improper way and/or from the use of the product in a way not compliant with the instructions provided as well as in case of damages deriving from unforeseeable circumstances.
- By completing an online order customer agrees to receive communications via e-mail from FeliceCalchi – plaster casts & sculptures relating to the order and periodic information on new products. The customer may request at any time not to receive further communications via email while maintaining the possibility of accessing and using the site.
- Payment of the order implies acceptance of the terms and conditions listed here.
- The catalog and prices can be modified and/or updated without notice.
ALL PHOTOGRAPHS AND TEXTS PRESENT IN THIS SITE (INCLUDING THE BLOG SECTION) ARE OWNERSHIP OF THE AUTHOR AND CAN NOT BE REPRODUCED OR USED WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION.
- For more infos please contact us.
- Romolo Felice – via Ovidio 21, 00043 Ciampino Roma – P.IVA 00277811006