|Dimensions||29 × 24 × 63 cm|
The first century b.C. statue was discovered in 1928 near the theater of Butrint; then it was sent in Italy for the ‘overseas’ show in Naples. It was most probabily destroyed by the bombing in 1943. The head was given as a present to Mussolini by the albanian government. Then it was returned to the Albania from the italian government in the 1982.